What is Enterprise Content Management?
In today’s digital world, it is no longer enough to simply manage paper-form documents electronically. Corporate content now comes in many different types and formats which must be effectively managed to achieve business goals. Enterprise Content Management (ECM) is a dynamic combination of strategies, methods, and tools used to capture, manage, store, preserve, and deliver information supporting key organisational processes through their entire lifecycle.
altusECM provides the tools to manage all your important organisational content in a dynamic, orchestrated way. It supports a wide range of structured and unstructured content types from documents and records, to email, images and multi-media, making it possible for users to create, capture, and share valuable information across the entire organisation.
Facilitating powerful enterprise content search and retrieval, along with quick preview and advanced optical character recognition facilities it enables workers to find the information they need, when they need it. With proven success in delivering innovative and unique content, records, and data management solutions, IT Vision can work with your organisation to deliver maximum business value from technology.
Advantages of ECM
- Increased business efficiency and cost reduction
- Improved responsiveness and accountability
- Timely access to relevant information
- Improve information sharing
- Improve transparency
- Ensures better service to customers
Benefits of altusECM
- Aggregating content from multiple sources to streamline business processes
- User friendly, functionality rich solution
- Powerful enterprise content search and retrieval
- Advanced Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Manage the entire content lifecycle
- Supports automatic capture and classification of content
- Captures all content types
- Anywhere, anytime access
- Available to just ‘subscribe and use’ through a range of Cloud and Software-as-a-Service options
For a demonstration or further information, please call (08) 9315 7000 or send an email to email@example.com