Know your Contractor’s location when working on assigned Work Orders, using the latest in GPS and beacon technology
Allow Contractors to log when they have Started and Finished a Work Order
Monitor the safety of Lone Workers by periodically asking the user if everything is ok
Allows the user to activate Request for Assistance Buttons
Management interface with real time view (including map) of the contractor’s location for work orders in progress
Contractor / User login management facility
Rapid Application Development (RAD)?
What is Rapid Application Development (RAD)?
A software development methodology that uses minimal planning in favour of rapid prototyping; this allows us to develop and deliver products faster to our customers.
Integrate with your existing systems
From IT Vision’s very own SynergySoft ERP, to SAP, Salesforce and beyond, our tools enable seamless integration with your existing software packages, apps or databases.
Enterprise-grade cloud deployment
Let us take the hassle out of server installations, upgrades and maintenance with our fully hosted solutions.
Your app will be available anytime, anywhere, on any device with an internet connection. Alternatively, install on-premises to have full control over our infrastructure and data.
Build once for all devices
Leverage responsive design to create multi-device applications without extra effort. Your applications will look amazing and work seamlessly across all form factors, by default.
Harness the power of HTML5 and CSS3 without hand coding. Add native capabilities like geolocation, camera, notifications and on-device app integration.
- Aggregating content from multiple sources to streamline business processes
- User friendly, functionality rich solution
- Powerful enterprise content search and retrieval
- Advanced Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Supports automatic capture and classification of content
- Captures all content types
- Anywhere, anytime access
- Available to just ‘subscribe and use’ through a range of Cloud and Software-as-a-Service options
IT Vision’s new Enterprise Risk Management tool, altusERM, allows you to capture, understand and manage risk with ease.
- Record all risks, hazards and incidents in a centrally managed, user friendly interface
- Assess risks based upon likelihood and consequence
- Define treatment actions and assign responsible people and due dates
- Monitor and follow up on actions to ensure timely completion
Features of altusEPM:
- Nominate suppliers who are on a Panel Contract (e.g. WALGA Preferred Suppliers, or your own Supplier Panel)
- Monitor supplier certifications and qualifications (including expiry notification)
- Enforce purchasing policy requirements (requirements for quotations, tenders, etc. with override by approval workflow)
- Monitor spend with individual suppliers (and set alerts at predefined thresholds)
- Improved interfacing with suppliers for quotations – including automated email generation and ability for suppliers to respond electronically
- Tools to manage the tendering process, including initial approval, advertising, clarifications, receipt of responses and evaluation
- Rate the performance of individual suppliers
- Enforce budget limits (with override by approval workflow)
With many of our customers situated in regionally diverse locations, the ability to be mobile on the job is more and more important. As we continue to develop products and services using the latest technology and business processes, we are pleased to announce the launch of the IT Vision Mobility Suite Platform.
The mobility apps we have designed are software applications developed specifically for use on small, wireless computing devices, such as smartphones and tablets; not just another website which is mobile friendly. So regardless of location, your rangers will be able to access your SynergySoft database, remotely, and update accordingly.
Built upon the new altus platform, the mobile applications enable Rangers to have full access to the SynergySoft data, when they need it.
- Cat Enquiry
- Dog Enquiry
- Customer Services
- Requisition Approval
- Pool Inspections
- Bushfire Permits
- Purchase Order Creation